Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sunday Evening and I'm Watching

Sunday Evening and I'm Watching the Super bowl...Yes, you should have heard me do a few "Shouts"  but hey, I'm at least happy to see the Steelers there along with Green Bay...but I won't say anything about the "Jets" whom I really was hoping to make it there...but maybe next year... The Packers have just scored another "touch down"...yep...it's been interesting...sure do miss the ole Super Bowl party...

Today was sort of a strange weather day...gloomy and no birds at my feeder...now that always indicates to me...Something is a "Muck"...and sure enough weather man saying...'We're gonna have a severe storm coming in tomorrow... Just what I really wanted to hear...

Also I was really awaiting Lizzie from our Women's Forum to come and spend the night...but through our emails..I was worried about her traveling in on that number.. I'm not the best person to be around in bad storms..especially the ones with the Whirly winds...don't like even knowing or thinking about it...

I've got a busy day tomorrow too and even the thought of might being out in that crappy weather makes my skin crawl...hope I make it home and Lizzie makes it home with out the heavy rains..

Lizzie we'll have to make it happen..was sure anxious to see ya..but we will get together and soon..

Well, I'm beat and the game has 7mins left and my brain is saying, "Good night" but you know a lot can happen in 7 minutes seen that happen many many times...I'll do my best to stay awake...Hopefully

Uh oh !  a 3pt game to go..Can the Steelers do it before the clock runs out...
Stay tuned...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment