Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday, went along well

Tuesday went along well ...did my morning run..that is, blood work..yeppers had to be there and drive in the fog...that always amazes me here in Florida..Fog..but I got it done..came back to the house and got an email from Bethie..I was kind of disappointed, as she will not be stopping by..However, that being said...I do understand..As with Zeke having Surgery on Friday it would be rather difficult for me to spend time with her and go any where ..and of course he'd be a tab bit nervous with Bethie coming in and out the house ..would almost be impossible for me to keep him calm.. He really likes her and would most likely want to be sitting next to her..cause she gives him the attention...but you'd have to know Zeke..he kind of demands it  :)

My day went a little bit smoother..Heard also from Clancy..and like the rest of the sad news..His daughter in law passed away Monday..OMG  His poor son now lost his mother and his wife within a few months..Ironically Elsie died on Dec 21, 2010 and his daughter in law died on Feb 21, 2011..So sad..I feel so bad for Clancy..He's just getting things together and now this..!

Weather was a bit warm but felt good..I've had my doors open and ceiling fans going..the crew has been laying in the cool carport...and I can't blame them..I've sat out there most the day myself..

Here it is evening already..where did the time fly..>? tonight I'll take a nice long shower and just lean back and watch some TV..I feel much better knowing what's happening now...and as I deal with all this other stuff...just getting Zeke on the mend took a lot off my mind..

Got my list ready for tomorrow's run...have to go to the Post Office..drop a few things in the mail..then on to the store to pick up a few things as I won't have time on Thursday...have Doc appointment..then Friday Zeke's day and I'll be homeward bound..So I have a few things I'm gonna do in the Crock Pot and have stuff ready to just reheat..

Thank goodness for that Crock Pot..saves me time and heat...Gonna throw me some meat balls together and sauce and have the cook and that's always good ..who don't like meat ball sandwich with melted cheese..OH MAN !

See..make it simple...and the rest will be history in the making...:)

Now it's chill out time and maybe a smoothie...Sounds good !

Later ................................

1 comment:

  1. Zeee...just now having time to get caught up. Sorry to hear Zeke is having problems. Hope Friday goes well for him and you.

    Super sorry to hear about Clancy's d-i-l...was this expected. So know what you mean about dates. In 2008 on 2/24 our miracle baby granddaughter was born, weighed 1 lb 13 oz, can't believe she will be 3 in just a few days. On 3/24 our grandson Christopher was born, 8 lbs 13 oz and also on that date Ron's mom went on Hospice. On 4/24 she passed away. A whirlwind of an emotional roller coaster for us. Sure hope Clancy and his son have lots of support around them.

    Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete