Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Toodles Tuesday

Toodles Tuesday... Didn't sleep well ...worrying about the "big guy" Zeke...but gave him his Batril and waiting for Vet to call today with results of his tests...as most of you readers know that feeling..of uncertainty...Hey, it comes with the territory !

Last nights storm finished through with no damage here but sure did get chilly and from what the weather man said, "Hey, be happy no Tornadoes cause the temp dropped quickly.."  Works for me, if that's all it takes...

Up early and most likely will take a dive bomb this afternoon when I finish doing all the towels up from the "Wet dawg syndrome"...will need to make a quick run in for more laundry stuff...Hahaha..should have bought the BIG BOTTLE....what can I say...?

Went over to my mailbox..got my cuttings in from Amazon..yep bought me two new Christmas Cactus plants..well segments..(how informative I is )  and can't wait to plant them..One is a White called "Thor Britt" and the other is a sort of Orange..called "Christmas Cheer"...I had to email company to get instructions as someone forgot to put them in...but the segments are in perfect condition and I just can't wait...Love this plant as it's really not hard to take care of and the bonus is the blooming..gawd they are awesome..

Kind of like my Orchids...they too are simple to take care of just have to make sure you put them in a south side window and feed when not flowering...but boy are they beauties..

My kind of plants..Simple...like ME !  Same with cooking.. I make it simple ..too many ingredients and FOR GET ABOUT IT...like my goodies..too..simple and tasty... Man oh Man where is my mind wandering off too...I don't know ???  HA !

Looking over at the bed and it's filled with Critters..goodness are they telling me something...maybe later kids..cause I've gots a few things to do...

Be back

No comments:

Post a Comment