Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What Have You, Wednesday

What have you, Wednesday....that's how it seemed from the beginning to almost the end...cepting one thing.. I have to fast. Tomorrow I have tests to be done and then the wait game till I go to the dang Dr in 2 weeks..Oh well..what have you !

Started my morning off with a run to the store and had to go to 3 other stores just to find one thing..you'll never believe it...but why wouldn't you...knowing me..HA!   I was determined to plant my new segments..from the Christmas Cactus I ordered..and I knew the store down the road had little pots (or so I thought) and from there I tried the Dollar Store..then Ace Hardware then on to the final draw...Wally World...Now why didn't I just go there..cause I didn't want to....and I thought I knew it..HA...Learned another lesson

Then back home to the race is on and get things done for tomorrow's events. Before I knew it my day was almost gone...but I did manage to plant my segments...that felt good. See sometimes it's just the simple things that feel good.

Watched American Idol and now the Minute to Win it..and I'm ready to head to bed..Critters are all in the spots. Now I have to make way for my space..

This day went by fast...with no major issues..ah that's a nice :)

Nite all

No comments:

Post a Comment