Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wandering Wednesday

Wandering Wednesday...as I made it through... This morning early I went into town to do a few errands ..pick up a few goodies so that I can be home bound while my Mister Zeke recovers.. Gosh I just want it to be over for him..

Today was a beautiful day and I did get to enjoy watching my critters outside and in and just wished my hubby was here to enjoy it as well..cause it's a bit nippy back home.

Most of the day I did a few put away and get things comfy for Zeke...My Joe has been doing well too..which makes me happy..He really has been loving the warmer weather and even seems to enjoy laying in the car port on his "blankie"..

Tomorrow I have that morning run to the Doc and this ought to be a good one... I'm just not a happy camper with this Doc's office staff..they are rather rude as I watch how they treat other people and the last phone message I got.. well, let me say, "Ain't no way to run a Doctor's office..."  What happen to compassion ??????

Well, I'm watching American Idol and recorded Survivor so I can catch up on it too... and then I'm calling it a night...Need to get my rest for the "fun" tomorrow...

Good Night All...and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment