Friday, February 11, 2011

Another Friday zooms in

Another Friday Zooms in..and then a day of just nothin' but gloom..well, no warmth but certainly a busy day for the Critters..My family of Squirrels were anxiously awaiting their feed and they certainly look a little burly..might even say "A Tad Plump"...It seems I have this certain group of 6 to 8 that come and have their assigned spots..don't even dare to cross over I mean a stray one that enters the space..Look out they attack...I've come to watch them quite often and they do have their "group"...They still amaze me on how much they do eat..where does it all go and Yes, they take their rest time too and come back to see if more is there...

My cardinals are not in the number they were last year but I now seem to have a pair that comes in the early morning and in the evening before dusk..neat to watch their behavior...ah the life sit back and watch critters...but tomorrow I have lots to catch up on

Today was a blah day and for me it was a nothing day...just catch up on check book duty and start to check the cubbards and see what I need to get...I know I have a list that seems to be on going...and some how I never do get it completed...as I ponder .."do I really need that" ?  

I'm wanting the warm weather to come so I can do some planting..want to get my flower pots going again and add some color to this yard..seems so drab...and that makes me feel blah...See light and color are things that seem to affect me...

Started to add the lemon juice to the critter's water so that we can start making sure we clear up any thing in the happening..and also I need to start having my lemon water daily too..So we all start out new day and I can't wait to watch Zeke as he starts to drink his big drink...He's one tough cookie when it comes to adding anything to his food...He chews not gulps and finds his pills and politely spits them out...Yep, he's a pain in the "Dupa"  as they say LOL...but I get it down one way or another...

I sit and watch as he hunts through his cookies as I put his meds in them .. I first cut the pill in quarters the pop it into a pill pocket (beef) and then roll it in cookie crumbs.. (now is this a pain in the dupa or what> ?)... he checks out and rolls his cookies...wise asp !  but aha.. he ate it and looked up at me as if to say, "you got away with it this time"...Hahaha..

Now I'm getting ready to hit the sack ..yes, Electric blanket is on warming the bed and I see Reba and Joe have their spots..curled nicely and big Zeke is at the foot of the bed.. I'll have to move him and hear him grumble..Abby she's in her space..besides the bed ..she no longer wants on ..she's decided the floor is for her ..don't dare step near her..or it's an experience you won't forget... I make sure I touch her back first..then it's ok... it's something with her when she's sleeping... she's like the "Snapper".. I could call her Gator Mouth...wow she's fast...but all know here and are aware and tread carefully..it's those that forget.. HA !

Ok, so that's my boring day..although for me it's never really boring watching Critters...it's always another amazing event..

Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment