Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday....The Big Day Is HERE !

Friday the big day is here !   I could barely sleep last night..as for Zeke, well he snored through. In fact I could say, "He kept us all awake" ..is it possible Dawgs have "Sleep Apnea" ?  Nah...but sure sounds like it.

I woke up about 3:30am and let the Critters out and then got in my cozy chair with my "Blankie" and dozed off...wasn't hard to do...actually felt pretty good. Maybe I should have slept in my chair I would have done better.

Zeke has been looking at me for "Food"..he loves his breakfast . So have the others but I haven't feed anyone (including me) I don't want Zeke to get upset with the others eating... I'll just feed them late, like when I get back from dropping Zeke off..This will be a late day for everyone.

I got on the computer and let the Critters on the bed..Yep,they're giving me the eye routine...I can almost read their eyes...HA !... "Hey, what's wrong" Where's the fiddles.."   Water is still down for Zeke till 9am and then that will be up too...

Zeke's been really wanting to go for a ride..every time I go into the car port he's out before me and looking at the door...only thing this time it's not going to be a pleasant experience...Gosh I feel bad about what he's going to go through...Must be that "Guilt Complex " thingy...dunno...

Again it's another wait only this time it's for the after call...See it's never an easy day always something going on...no matter how big or small...seems to just flow that way.

Getting the towels ready for both the car crate and Zeke's home bound crate..wanna make sure he's comfy...I've also got my pillows handy..cause I'll be on the couch for tonight for sure..

There are them eyes all 8 of them lookin' right at me..Gawd do they know how to make you feel bad...Keeping myself busy is the key (hopefully) 

Weather is good (now that's a good thing) and now it's time for me to attempt to get dressed...time is clicking away....only 8:30am ...maybe a cup of coffee would help...put a little zip in my step..

Be back later..

3 comments:

  1. Zee hope things went well for Zeke. And that all of you are sleeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbz hope you know without my saying that you, hubby and the critters 4 are all in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I'm sure you have been busy, but I keep checking here for an update. Have some news of my own to share with you. Fred has been diagnosed with Diabetes. It is always something, guess that is what keeps us going, eh? Hope things are settling down for you and getting into a healing routine for both you and Zeke. Give us an update when you get the chance.

    ReplyDelete