Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday did pass and on came Sunday

Saturday did pass and on came Sunday...another wonderful event...Went to Wally world to do some shopping..Treat myself to a "new" Skillet and in fact I went for a little more pricey...and low and behold after my wonderful event of the day get home put the "stuff" away and indulge in a treat..

A microwave meal..that sucked !  Yes, it was Maria Calenders or something like that name Chicken in Balsamic it was the worst I've ever tasted and so salty you felt you were crossing the desert..omg!  What a bad experience and you think that was bad enough..NOT !

I open my "new" skillet..and low and behold a deep embedded scrape all across the bottom...Joy to the World..I now have to go back tomorrow ...as I was too spent to even return it... and if I didn't spend the bucks I would have just thrown it in the trash..(tomorrow is trash day)...So now I have to tomorrow ...like I really wanted to..go back to Wally World and do a return and attempt to find another ...

My day was that way yesterday and today..Did I want to write in my blog yesterday...NOT...now I just felt I need to vent...but who's listening...well ask me...Do I care? at this moment..NO...maybe tomorrow as I head out on the Highway...going through the window of return...Might be a different story..

Now it's the Grammy and I have to say, "Why"...well maybe someone good will sing something I understand...

Tomorrow has to be better...Lord Willin'

1 comment:

  1. Zeee, you know we are listening! Sorry to hear about the skillet and yes, some of those microwave entres are very salty...have to check the sodium content before you buy!

    I hope you have a good valentines day, even if your sweetie is lots of miles away. He'll be there soon and you all can celebrate all kinds of things before you pack up and head home.

    BTW, when were you planning on being at Beth's this summer?

    ReplyDelete