Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day...(Monday)


Happy Valentine's Day To All  


Happy Valentine's Day  (Monday)  Why Monday ?  Yucko...but hey, it's still a Happy Day no matter how you look at it...cause ?  We is alive and Kickin'.....and that be that and then some too...

My day started off good and still is going ok cause I stayed home and didn't make that trip to Wally World... I thought it over and said to myself, "Fool, don't go out in traffic today as everyone is out there buying something they forgot to do when the time was right to buy for their sweetie...and you're gonna just love that crowd in the stores and you'll wind up buying..You know What ????? Chocolate and binge..!..For Get About It !!!!                             

So what's good on Monday nights ?  NOTHING...So I'll whip out my Netflix and have a chocolate cup cake (yes, I did make them ahead) and watch a good movie and then check the email and talk with hubby and say, "Good Night" and then on to another day of a blessed event..."I hope" well more like I've got to make that trip to "Wally World" and return that Blinkin' Skillet !          

Oh, got a call from the Doc office too...My potassium levels are high so I have to quit taking my potassium and get another blood test and see what's happening...mmm wonder if it's all those Smoothies I'm doing..You know bananas and berries and all the things that are suppose to be good for you ?

Always somethin' but again it never really surprises me..kind of just amazes me as to my favorite saying, "What's Next" ?                                           

Watched the Grammies last night. What was that all about. I mean the Egg and Lady Ga Ga ..what happening to the music...some was very good and some  I thought I'm not of this planet.. This always gets me..such great talent and yes they are talented ..but where did I miss that boat ?  I always looked forward to catching it but lately...well, it's gotta be ME !                 

No comments:

Post a Comment