Thursday, February 3, 2011

Here and Almost Over Thursday

Here and Almost Over Thursday...and I can not believe I made it through the whole day...Up early ...slept like doo doo...wandering why..I only had an edge of the bed...those two little darlings were in my place..Somethin' has to change...I ain't got no Sleep Apnea..I got Dawgs on the side taking over my space !!!

Went to John's house (the other part of the J & J team) and picked up 60 lbs of dawg biscuit...Yes, 60lbs of dawg biscuit...carried it home and stuffed it in the Dawg Closet with all the rest of the Dawg Food...(my eyes are rolling ).

Went to Winn Dixie (gawd I love that name) and picked up the buy one get one free Chicken Breast to cook up Dawg Food...dear Lord I'm Dawg Gone Tired too !!!

Day whizzed by...What, Where, When and Who did I do ???? Got no rest for the wary today and oh yeah watched QVC and bought (wait till you hear this) Jumbo Begonias...Yep 8 plants a variety of colors and they'll be here in March...can you see this now as they (hopefully grow in my pots heading home in an RV with 4 Critters...a Hubby who's talkin to himself wondering why I'm bringing them home)  It's gonna be an interesting trip on the way home.

I'm ready for bed...dragged and tired and getting ready for tomorrow's adventure to Wally World to pick up a few things...Bird Seed...and a couple of goodies then pick up (oh you'll love this) another box of Dawg Cookies...that this gal ordered for me and I felt bad cause she never called me to let me know ..So now I'll have 80 lbs of Dawg Cookies....Does it get any better ?

Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment