Saturday, February 19, 2011

Bizzy Buzzy Saturday

Bizzy Buzzy Saturday...Keeping myself going...wasn't hard to do as I had to play catch up (or is it ketchup) ...and so the morning went by like the wind. Swiftly and then came the afternoon...I was taking my 3rd or 4th breather..thought I'd died but had to keep going.

Where did all this mess come from...when did I not do these things ???? Yes, asking all kinds of "What, Where and When"...but I kind of figured it out as I went along and speaking in a strange language...hopefully unheard of :)

With all that went by the last two weeks I sure did gather up lots of "Dust Friends" and then all their clothes too...Never thought I had so much...but I did..I even heard my Washer sigh...poor baby...but that Dryer was huffing and puffing and finally the last load..well I thought it was but NOT..I have the towels for tomorrow...Whoopie !!!

Here it is almost bed time..well not really but I need to hit the sack so I get get an early start and then it's the last run of the day....well, maybe ..I might want to just glide through the kitchen cleaning...Like do I really need this stuff...YARD SALE...:)

My Zeke is doing ok...has had a little problem with the dreaded "Diarrhea"  poor boy..with all that anesthesia no wonder and of course they shaved his belly for the biopsy..so it kind of looks a little sore..but his appetite is still good...a little not wanting too much water...but he is drinking..and of course still blood in his urine...Is it Monday yet ?

I have one more dose of his Meds for tomorrow and I guess when the Doctors call me Monday they'll decide on what the next procedure is pending of course the results of cultures and biopsy..

The waiting is the worst...although Zeke isn't showing any signs so far of strain and that's a good thing...but he's some what upset with not being able to get comfy...

I have a cool pad for him to lay on, as we've had some nice warm weather and I didn't want him to lay in the car port..it's enclosed but still I want to make sure he can't get any other kind of infection...So the cool bad is designed to keep his body comfy... I've used these in Dog shows for years..as showing outside weather was always a major problem for the dogs..spray bottle with water and cool pad for them to sit or lay on... and nice thing they come in all sizes...and I think I have them all.....

Chatted with hubby off and on most the day and back home the weather was a bit cold...from yesterday...and we lost power...so he's not having a pleasant time of it himself..but he did say, "Booked flight to come down"...I'm excited but I have another wait game...He won't be here till March.

Alrighty my ole bones are saying..."Lay me down to rest, please"..and that's what I'm gonna do...

Later all....and God Bless

1 comment: