Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's in the late afternoon of Saturday

It's in the late afternoon of Saturday...finished up cooking up the Critter food for Joe and Reba..I get a rest for 25 days...wooo hooo... but I'm now in the midst of doing up Veggies and Rice for Zeke and Abby...I know, but it's me who enjoys doing this as they eat what I know is in their food...and I'm at peace with it...Now I might complain while I have the mess ...but you know some people just love to complain...(ME ..ME...ME)  HA !

Today was just a regular day of things happening for me..had to pick up my belated Christmas present from the Red Hat Society..Oh, yeah I'm one of those..but I ain't wearing no hat..maybe only if I'm forced.. The ladies gather together..and I enjoy watching them...and it's an outing for me.

I'll miss their breakfast this month as I have an appointment and beside 8am is a bad time for me..it's Critter stuff and get things together...but I'll make their next event..A Luncheon and meeting in March...ok, I can do that :)

Tomorrow I've got to step on it as I've got a lot to do Monday Morning which normally is my WASHING day..so I'll have to do it on my Sunday...sucks but some one's got to do it...

When I went to Wally World the other day I got me one of those Ninja Pros as my blender died ...so this was something I had heard about but just didn't want to buy another object...so my excuse came easily as one moved out... I tried it for chopping veggies ..like carrots and celery..dang that sucker moved fast ..tiny little pieces quickly...and tonight I made me a Banana Smoothie for dinner..next time I'll add some strawberries...smokin'..

Gonna watch one of my NetFlix as it has rained a little today so not great for sitting in the carport and taking the stars in...NO STARS TONIGHT..and I was gonna enjoy some nice evening just relaxing...instead I'll bug my eyes watching the TV...

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment