Friday, February 4, 2011

It's Friday Night and I don't get paid...

It's Friday Night and I don't get paid..hahaha..well ya know I was singing that song but I paid out money ...didn't take any in..something wrong with this picture... Last night (now that be Thursday) as I was getting ready for bed..Surprise !  Yeppers some one of the Critters done got sick and in my bed ...Now I know it's happened to you Dawg lovers and for those that don't have ...well it's happened via Humans...but done happen it did and I had to strip the bed ...Joy to the World...I wasn't singing though...

At 11:30pm I was washing bed clothes cause I couldn't go to sleep with all that mess..so up I stayed and of course had to clean up the bed too...Why Not while your at it Ms Zeee ..flip the dang mattress.....

"Over Yeah Go"...boy I really need to do all this now...but I did and then the crew followed me from room to room out into the carport into the Garage and open the light..and start the washer...Sure hope there is something good on TV....Well, I was in for the long night and then some...Watched TV and then moved the bed linens to the dryer...to put another load in the washer...next thing I knew it was 3 am..Holy Bull Dingy...

I crawled my Asp into bed and thought I died...I could have...I should have...I was so dawg gone tired...and my phone rang at 6am...Jane was wanting to talk as she was at a show in Atlanta Ga...Woe is me...I quickly said, " Good Night" and hung up...but once I'm awake...you got it...I'm up..

Did my trip to pick up the other pack of Dawg Cookies...cause I made a promise and I had to keep it...now holding 80 lbs Dawg Cookies..OMG !

When I finally got back I don't think I even knew my name or what day it was I went to my favorite Chair and said.."Good Night" and I zonked...and now..it's bed time...and I don't think I can sleep....lucky me..How do I catch myself up...Sure hope there is a good movie I haven't seen...

Maybe I'll make ahead some ice cream...Got some Frozen fruit...bought me the Ninja Pro...hey, if I can make it why not...So...the rest will be history...

Freezer gonna take a deep breath as I've got lots to put in after I get done with the mess on Saturday...

Lucky Me...Wishing for Sleep to come Soon after I clean up another mess I'm making...but this time I get to lick the spoon...:)

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment