Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday ...it's almost Monday

Sunday...It's almost Monday... My mind was not at rest today..No matter what I attempted to do didn't work out. It was one of those days where I should have left things alone..

However this evening I did manage to cook up a batch of food for Joe and Reba...giving me space just in case I am caught up with other things...which I pray I won't have to go through.

I also have Tuesday, to go for blood work and then on Thursday my doc appointment in between what ever else or is it what comes first !

Zeke was not feeling well today, upset tummy in the morning then afternoon still passing blood...Gawd I wish the phone would ring and tell me what is our next step to do...but no such luck ..I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Yes, even though it's President's Day, I'm sure the Vets will be working and I'll be Marching to the Beat of a different drum...Or either riding on the Express train to the next station...

I know my gibbering is kind of not making much sense ...but to me it's my release of how my brain waves are flowing...The Unknown is never easy and like right now I hear the clocks ticking...Sucks !

Watched a movie...well somewhat.. it was rather a long one..a good one but I could not concentrate...The Inn of the Sixth Happiness. It's always been a favorite of mine  but tonight I just wasn't there.

Now it's time for me to lay down and try to get some sleep...boy I'm gonna need some strong prayers. Just give me strength to endure this all. Let this be easy for my Zeke...

No comments:

Post a Comment