Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday and all is not ending well !

Tuesday and all is not ending well !   My day started off with a mad dash to Wally World to return that skillet I bought that was damaged...You all know I was not a happy camper ... Got there and I had my choice of parking spots...so you know I was there bright and early...

Yes, I found what I wanted..not what I picked out before and Yes, I spent more money and picked up a few other goodies...How can ya go to this place and not...tried another one of those Steamer dinners .. this time Healthy Choice and it was Good ...yes, Balsamic Garlic Chicken and get this with whole wheat pasta too....it was Good even the pasta...So now that's the good news..

For later this evening as I finished up with the Critters I saw some blood spots on the floor... I immediately thought of Joe.. So I took him out and checked him over and no, it wasn't Joe....but it was Zeke..omg !  He is passing blood in his urine again.. not through with his meds...which means it's more that just a simple urinary track infection.. I'm sick.. I felt the pit of my stomach churn..

I will call the Vet first thing tomorrow morning and get a blood test and a ultra sound and pray that what ever it is, we've caught it fast...Rotties do not have a great track record of health.. They are known to have lots of medical issues...hence the terms Rotten Rotties as they have such a lousy immune system...

Never a dull moment when it comes to Critters..They can't tell us so we have to be so up on things that are happening...and here I was thinking how so far he seems to have cleared up... For me it's always expect the unexpected..

I need to try and relax as my nerves are getting the best of me...Worry about hubby as he goes to the Doc tomorrow...Hoping he will be ok... Me I have to go back for more blood work my Potassium Level shot way up...and the visit the Doc and find out what's going on... and Zeke.. gee can it get any better..

Lord, help me make it though this... guide me in making the right decisions .
Thank you for letting me share my thoughts to ease my heart.

God Bless All

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Zeke. Thought he had kicked it. Hope the vet can easy your worries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Zeke and You too. You take care of yourself, after all, who will take care of them if you go down??

    ReplyDelete