Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thrilled Thursday came and is almost gone

Thrilled Thursday came and is almost gone already...Yes, I did my thang and went to the Doctor..Was it a good experience?  Well, you might say, "We had a meeting of the minds"..of course I gave in...Why?  cause I had a bad foot and I need to get help...My Momma didn't raise no fool...when injured or hurting ya have to get help...This Doc is good but his office "Sucks"...Shame on him...but shame on me if I didn't do what's best for me...

So I told him what I thought, he chuckled and said,  "You're right, but find me better help"...well that shut me up..cause I couldn't...It's awful out there.. the quality of caring people is less and less..It's only about the money, not the job itself..What can I say..????

Done I was,  I also had an Xray taken on my foot and ankle and then another suprise...I have to have another test done to make sure I am getting enough oxygen to my heart and lungs..but this is one I take at home..

Going to have someone come out and hook me up...This ought to be good..They'll call and set up a date and time and then I'll find out what's gonna be done...but until then...

It's Zeke's time and tomorrow will be here soon...I so want this to be over for him so he can start to recover...He's anxious himself as I'm sure he's hurting...Soon Zeke,soon...

Watched American Idol and boy I'm glad we're through all that dragged out nonsense...Some talented youngsters...but so far I haven't seen any one that wowed me cept maybe that one boy that played the base...Now he was talented...but we'll see... 

I taped Survivor as being American Idol is on at the same time..I don't want to flick back and forth..you miss too much so tape it I did...and I see that Russell is up to his old tricks and oh my that FBI (supposedly) guy is another winner..he'll be gone soon...good ole Boston Rob has his plans..but he better watch out..Surprise Surprise...I feel is coming specially from Matt if he makes it back...LOL

Now, I'm gonna make a nose dive into bed as tomorrow is gonna be a high stress day just worrying...and getting Zeke out without Breakfast...He's gonna be ticked off....ooooooh my !!!

Good Night Sleep Tight and don't let the Bed bugs Bite...or Skeeters either..

God Bless.....

No comments:

Post a Comment