Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Ever Wednesday

What Ever Wednesday.. My day is already in motion.. Yesterday (Tuesday) did not go so good.. I thought it had.. but haven't I learned.. I mean it never seems to fail.. I thought I got a bargain..( famous last words) I did my "getting things" and even managed to feel ahead of the "game".  but was for NOT... yep you are reading that correctly.. 

My Adventure into Wally World  was on a High Roll... I got (here comes) the best deal in town.. Got me a new "PHONE"... Yep  they had a "Special"  5 bucks re up my phone.. which I have had the same phone for 6 years.. worked perfect.. never having a problem with the battery.. and that's always the problem.. nope but I couldn't resist.. "The Sale"..."The Special of the Day".. So I go ahead and re up my contract for another 2 years..(no biggy on that) and I gets me this new fangled burgundy (now I'm in style )  L G  phone.. (which I've always had LG)  I come home excited.. Look at all these new gadgets on this pretty phone.

Take out the "Book" of instructions.. which by the way, took me a good 2  hours of reading  and understanding..(what I now am a dummy)?   Ok, ok....so it's gonna take some getting use too.. Like anything new.. Now I have to set up my "Blue Tooth"  ( I haven't used a cell phone without it being hands free for over 25 years)  and I follow the simple instructions.. NOPE.. no parring happening... Ok, let me re read this thing.. Yep, did that, yep did that too, still not working.. ugh

Hubby comes home and I have this look like..I got dooped... Yeah he's seen that look many times before.. and like the good man he is.. (oh he's gonna gripe about it always does)  He listens to my saga...and then I give him the .."Would you please go to Verizon, perhaps it's my Blue Tooth.. I mean it is old "... Yes, the good man ( I still hear him ) drags his butt out the door with all my "new goodies" and heads over to the Verizon Store.. I get a call (on house phone)  It's not my Blue Tooth .. that works perfect they tried it on a lot of the different phones.. in fact the guy at the store says, "I got a really good Blue Tooth"..  Then comes the words I didn't want to hear..."It's the phone, ya gotta take it back".. ugh..

So you ask,  "What are you doing today"?  3 guesses.. first  2 don't count.. Yes, I'm heading out to Wally World.. with my contract, sales receipt ...and hoping I don't have any snags..Oh, and to make matters worse. My computer got hit with a Virus... Now that's another sweetheart deal.. I've had my system cleaning all night and still  I'm having issues.. I've ran several different programs to cleanse this baby..

Why do people have to cause misery to others ?  I just don't get it.. What is the deal with these idiots.. now mind you.. these people, if they only put their efforts to "Good" would be so ahead and have a "deal of a life time"  such advantages in their lives.. but no... it's ruin someone else's life.."Dick Heads".

Along with having to march my butt out today... I have to come back and do more clean up and dumping and changing ...Such a joy I just can't wait...Now am I a happy camper ??????  Don't think so...but then again my day hasn't ended...and who knows what else I have in store...

Keep a chin up.. (Sucks) and turn on that Humor..cause ya gonna need it !

Catch ya later.. (if I can) 

God Bless !

1 comment: