Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Nite, It's Almost Over

Friday Nite, It's Almost Over !...Thank the Good Lord... Twas another interesting eventful day.. and I'm almost ready to crash....better make sure I don't miss  :)..

My early morning rush to the " Lab"  was for my routine blood work and "Lucky Me"  I get a beginner.. yes, you are all reading that correctly.. I'm what they call a "Hard Stick"  for those that don't quite get it.. My veins are not good for anything.. less alone making them spit out their "blue blood".. and this young lad was having a difficult time.. I could actually see the beads of sweat fall across his forehead..(poor boy nuttin' you should see my arms) and as he struggled in several locations (I look like I was in a battle and lost) I was just a dancing in my seat.. I finally said, "Young lad, I know you're trying your best..but it ain't a workin' (seems like I've said these words only last week to that wonderful pleasant nurse ouch pay back )  finally the other phlebottomist  came to my rescue and "wham, bam, thankya ma'am... I was on my way out the door with many, many paper tape bandages...Thank goodness I only do this test every 4 mos...One thing.. I will make sure I only get the Queen Bee :) 

Then I was out of there like a flash and on to my shopping (which I hate) went in the store and I got out quickly as it was only 8am.. had my list and zoomed through.. boy I don't mind that when the store is empty.. I only go wee hours so I don't have to deal with "crowds"... and I get what I need and color me gone..:)

Now I'm back to working on my computer.. Yes, I have to reinstall all the programs that are "GONE Like the WIND"  and then go into my back ups and re load those files.. The new Virus program is working cause everything I do it scans...yes, it scans...So...it's gonna be a while till things are back to..(not gonna say it)

Spoke with my friend "Mary" she got hit also.. Seems several are being hit and it's gonna be a long stretch for her as well.. Even with all her protection.. it whacked her the same way as me.. So Look out... Danger is lurking..

I'm dragging now.. as my brain is looking for help.. Yes, it needs to lay down.. I'll continue tomorrow ..Lord Willin'

Sleep well world..

Catch ya later

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment