Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trial and Error ....Thursday

Trial and Error ...Thursday... Along with Hurricane Earl, I've got my own whirlwind going.  Yes, I completed my task of "Getting the Cell Phone".. but I went through 3 in the store before I got the one to work.. Now, I don't know if I was just the "Lucky One" for this phone... Seems that way...but I finally got my blue tooth to connect... I'm back in business.  Of course couldn't leave Wally World without a couple of buys.. like my coffee (now that was a good one) and a few more goodies.

Now to the computer...This can be a challenge in itself..and like always nothing works right.. No matter how the claim is.. "This is the best program"  there all the same.. almost like the Politicians..they'll tell ya want you want to hear...do they do the job.. now that's another story.

So, I spent most of yesterday working on the dang computer.. and here I am still working on the dang computer..What ever hit our system it took over my browsers.. No matter what I clicked on or where I wanted to go it went it's own way..

I got desperate..(don't ya hate that feeling).. I downloaded another virus program called  "StopZilla".. sounds interesting.. and it ran most of the day cleaning up ((I hope) a lot of the crappola .. still this morning I have more to do.. Where did all this crap come from ?   Well being that my set up is a Network .. it could have come from anywhere.. the system is never down always open.. someone somewhere got it and it is like "Trickle Down Economy"  somebody bites the "Dust".

My day today will be a pain in the butt.. oh and along with that.. All my critters have the stomach bug..Nice huh !... Well, it's clean up, pick up and fall out.. and put up with things not working....Where's my bucket, I need to drown my face in it !

Thinking on a positive note.. Well, I'm still thinking...

Catch ya later

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment