Thursday, September 23, 2010

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.. Thursday

A beautiful day in the neighborhood.. Thursday.. boy I can hear Mr Rogers singing that tune.. as I look out my window and it is really nice out.. Sun is shinning brightly.. really does make you feel good.. Just don't listen to the news..ah now that's depressing..

Watched Survivor last night.. and was good to see Shannon get the ole Heave Ho.. he sure was shocked !  Don't know, have to say, "never seen a tribal council such as that one".. and to think it's only the beginning... seems to be filled with a lot of "cry babies".....HA..  Although some of them older folks are on another plateau......I mean.. taking someone's Alligator shoes (1600  smackeroos , who would bring them to Survivor) and filling them with sand and dumping them in the water...  See, it's worth the hour to watch.. The Old vs the Young.. just wild ! 

Today I'm gonna do a little ..not much...but stay on the positive of getting  a jump start on my List... and soon the weekend will be here.. Goodness it is the first day of fall too ...and where did the time go.. I mean  it just flew by..or is it rolled by ???  What have you..but it done disappeared.. What have I done ?  Where have I gone??  Well,  I'm still thinkin' .... Maybe by the end of the day I'll figure it out .

Meanwhile.. I'll add another program today... (make note only install what you need ) and keep all my "stuff" on that portable hard drive.. Click  :)

Catch ya later...!

No comments:

Post a Comment