Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday..visit with the "Tool Man" :)

Wednesday..visit with the "Tool Man"..:)  Oh yeah.. and I'm good till next year .Got all my little scripts for next year and (I just adore this Doc)  we had our little chat..kind of enjoyable but also "surprise"  Yeah, do ya think I could get out of a Doc visit without another "surprise".. Never happen...but then again it always adds to another "Great Adventure in Life".

Now, I'm on the last go round and that's to make an appointment for the Critters 4...and that's gonna be a little difficult .. As my Joe (Chinese Crested) is really going down hill. Neurologically he's been having more and more difficulty..I had thought earlier this year I was losing him...but he's a trooper and is still  hanging on... It's gonna be a heart breaker...but I do really think this will be his last visit with me to Florida... so I'm praying it will really be a good one for him.

I'm also gonna start to get things ready to head out too.. as I hate doing last minute rushes..I've never been good about it.. in fact I go into Overdrive Mode..and almost to the point of..."High Voltage".. Yes, don't get in my way...cause I've been known to just pick things up and "heave ho "...

So, I'm starting my list.. not really a lot to tote (hubby's slang meaning carry with) and will get my order in for my critter food.. Oh lordy.. here comes the skid.. Yes, I have to order a skid..and then bring with us 10 ..40lb bags.. now that's the part that gets ya !  If only I could find this food in Florida.. but no!  It's only as far as the Carolina's.. and if I have my girlfriend JJ..(you remember her, displaced and disoriented)...pick some up for me.. I'll never see it till she comes back which could be 3 or 4 weeks and hoping that it would be in good shape..like no broke bags.. Holy Hannah... I don't even want to go there...

So, for safety sakes... I'll do the right thing.. Order in..and hear darling hubby complain.. but it's only for a short time..as I'll be gone !!!!!!!....HA !  He does mean well......but.... :) Sometimes you just have to bite down and grin and bear it...It could be a lot worse...!


Next week I'll put on my list to call about my rig...I'll check and see how much they got done and how much longer..which by the way...if I'm lucky, they've even started on it.. Remember the..."Only 2 weeks theory"  never happens.. but it's always a good laugh till they get ya on the edge of your seat almost to the point of pleading...My friends say (and it's always easy for them) "I'd demand and if not done in time I'd not pay"  well did anyone ever tell ya.. It may work once in awhile..but if you want your rig...and done right..suck it up till you get the rig back..yeah.. I could try and Whine a little or even get a little....well here's a good look at  how I could get.. hahaha...
Pissy Faceed






Alrighty...time for me to get the fiddles ready for the critters and then wait till hubby gets in and on to the next level.. "Survivors"  yes, another reality       program that has our interest..something we both get into..again scheming,  planning and of course lying your teeth off..(to survive you betcha) and win the money... Honey when it comes to games like this..It should be labeled "The   Biggest Liar"...but it's entertainment and amazing what people will do for       money !....Now it's time to say... Yeah, you got it.. Catch ya  later                                     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment