Sunday, September 19, 2010

Going Smoothly on Sunday

Going Smoothly on Sunday.. I've slowly began adding programs and getting use to "FireFox"..  Even changed the scenery a few times...ah that's a nice !!!... Now on with the rest of my relaxing moments.. Hubby is off to church doing his thang.. He enjoys teaching Sunday school and then meets with the Elders and they have their church.. .. That makes him happy.. makes me happy too..  Yep, I have my solitude.. listen to my music (Blues) and get to check out what's the deal of the day... (QVC)  HA !

This afternoon we'll have our session..(hopefully last one ) with Dell and that's just to make sure  we installed the Video card ..( yep, replaced video card too)  and then get the last fine tuning.. should be purring like a kitten...declawed !!!

Watched a "cute" movie last night called.. "My Mom's Boyfriend".. sort of  romantic comedy.. and thank goodness  no big nude scenes.. I mean.. I do understand they happen.. but is it an important part of the movie ????   or is it.. the Skin Flicks are suppose to make the movie better.. "I don't think so"..HA... but it was cute and enjoyable..

So now I'm sort of on the home stretch of getting things done before the  "On the Road Again" takes place..I miss my home but boy I love my  "Get Away From It All".. and being able to just chill out.. and  no traffic ...aaaaaaaaaaah.. that feels good.. No big rush to go anywhere.. That's the part I love the most.. Do what you want when you want .... Joy to the World.

I get a chance to lose myself in what ever I want to do...uh oh.. wait.. I do miss hubby .. as we chat more when we're away from each other  hahahaha.. Seems we have more to talk about.. (isn't that awful)..and I look forward to when he can fly down for his visits... He enjoys it too..  (I hope so at least he tells me so )  It's just such a relaxed atmosphere.. We laugh alot as we drive around checking our "Lost World" in our golf carts.. Oh yeah, we check out the interesting wild birds and gators.. (now that's somethin' strange) and watch those folks swing that stick (golf course)...

Plan this time to get my garden in better shape.. Yeah, gonna attempt an indoor outdoor garden.. Ya never know I might have to start growing my fruits and veggies.. Seems lately everything you go to  buy  is always getting  a RE CALL....E coli.. EEEK...

My father in law George (God Rest his soul) always use to say,  "I knew an Italian from Brooklyn, his family sold Fruits and  Veggies off a cart in New York"..  You had to love his humor.. I sure miss him.. and his laugh.. .. He'd really be grin'n ear to ear if I told him.. "Hey Daddy,  I'm a gonna grow Veggies.. ya think I can sell some "... Yup, he'd be laughing..being that I'm the Italian and I was from Brooklyn !  That kind of seemed to be his joke with me...and I just enjoyed it too !  

That sure was a fond memory..really amazing how sometimes I'm writing and these quick flashes step in and bring a smile to my heart...I know  (George) would love it...and he'd be just a talkin' his stuff...something my hubby inherited...He has many of his Daddy's ways..

Well, phone just rang.. hubby is on his way home.. so it's boot scoot and boogie to the kitchen...Lunch is on and we'll catch a quick flick before our session with "DELL"...

Catch ya later :)





...

No comments:

Post a Comment