Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Going Toodles on Tuesday.. Eeek !

Going Toodles on Tuesday... Eeek!  Yes, I'm about to adventure out today.. Head my way to the Wally World...Challenge ahead...finding another printer as mine has literally hit the "Dust". I'm about to venture again into the Wireless World...why not.. I mean I don't have to crawl under or drag wires..which if I looked under my desk I'd gag.. which wire works what.. aaaaaah just pull the friggin plug.. that will fix everything.. HA !  (wanna bet)

So, after my critters have their breakfast (bacos, toast with peanut butter, cornbread, chopped apples, vitamins, and their dry food)  I have my two cups of coffee with what's left of my peanut butter toast :).. they make their deposits...and I pretend I'm only gonna check the mail...(ok so I lie)  I'm off to the main event of my day..

I'll also stop (as I caught the sale paper) and pick up a few "goodies"  .  I can't resist sales.. I mean if I can save a few bucks "Why Not".. That's how I seem to deal with the purchase I'm gonna make at Wally World..

Oh, and yes, I didn't post on Monday.. (I hate Mondays)  I did some searchin for things to make.. found a " Flamingo Dish Cloth"  I was so impressed..of course it's a knit Job.. not my favorite thing to do.. but I'll give it a whirl, complain a bit..but can't wait to see the finish product..

I hear my Zeke (Big Boy) tossing his dish around.. indication..Finished ..and waiting for me to get up .. but I'll have him bring the dish to me..(trained that boy) and while he's at it he'll pick up all the other dishes.. Hopefully the others are finished cause boy it makes for some awful sounds..!

Weather looking good...and while it's not the blasting heat I get out and get back.. I'm not much for the "HEAT" in fact my levels are..50 to 80 is perfect.. LOL.. oh and no "HUMIDITY".. Guess ya might say, "I'm a bit Finicky"..YEP !

Now Finicky is a good word, it really suits me well.. I am that, truly... I like things a certain way...I can deal with lots of changes, but don't mess with what I like... Sometimes I could also fit in the category of.."Creature of Habit".  Mostly cause it comes from what I found best for "me"..what works for me...I've had to do things most my life by myself...and through trial and error I simplified ...in other words..I made it a lot easier. 

Like my rig...Now I enjoy her. Yes, I call her a "her" actually  "The Mabeline"  She's all made up of  how I like her.. Not fancy, practical..What works well for me and yes, suits my purpose.  I took out the passengers seat...and put a freezer up front..a small size..holds 100lbs..(don't laugh) and then I put a vacuum system in.. Nothing to lug in and out. I have my crates set in on a platform so they can't shift..plus they're also strapped in extra tight..Upper level for small critters...bottom level for Larger critters..and set up right next to the door.. in and outs easier..See, it's a matter of what works best and simple.. No hassle...

She handles well, not great on gas..but we're talking comfort and to live in while I was doing my heavy traveling and long winter stays. She's as sound as can be.. Holds the road well..cept one thing.. Ford Engine.. Lordy it's a loud one..that's the only thing I don't like..but the dang thing has great torque... and when heavy winds and trucks breeze by.. I don't get that big drift.. now don't get me wrong I'll get some...but nothing like I have in the past with other rigs I had. She also holds 100 gal of water.. Now that works well, especially when traveling or dry docking or in other terms Boon Docking.

I so long for another trip...but being a realist I don't  have too many in my future..now that saddens me.. but ya never know.. I may get a "wild hair" and say, "I'm leavin', parts unknown"  gawd I've done that so many times..HA !

Ok, I got on a roll here, it's that urge to travel that sometimes just over takes me... but right now I'm parked...  or better yet.. Confined to home quarters till Oct anyway... then it's pack it up head due south to my "Hide Away".. wooo hooo.

Critters are done... and now I have to get done and hit that trail to finding another printer.. Wish me Luck !

Catch ya later...:)

God Bless....Wandering Zeee is at it again !

No comments:

Post a Comment