Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's Trials and Tribulations

Monday's Trials and Tribulations ....and then some.. Uh, did I tell ya that yesterday I was scheduled for a follow up from Dell... well, never happened.. guess they must have had another Earthquake cause my phone didn't ring...however, hubby and I sat and watched a pretty cute movie (again)  called "It's complicated.."  was very entertaining.. Meryl Streep and  Alex Baldwin..and Yes, there was a few bedrooms scenes but they weren't bad.... anyway.. we laughed and that made up for that burning bit in my stomach... Yes, my Dell friends !

Now here it is Monday and I've gone fishing...(to put it mildly) and am still placing programs in this puter.. scanning each one before I hit apply...Gawd when you've had that feeling of Loss..you do take your time on what you feel you need... and right now I could use a  Jack Daniels and friends HA !

Heard word on my Rig.. (Mabeline) They're only gonna start on her now and have her ready for 10th of Oct...oh yeah... well I'm gonna cross my  fingers, toes, knees and anything else that will cross.. Cause I've heard them words before.. more like... "No problem, be ready  in 2 weeks".. cha ching !

Weather is starting to feel great.. not too hot but a nice cool evening to sleep.. This is my kind of weather..and yes, the colors of the autumn.. love it... I try to take a drive before leaving for Florida so I can catch the changes...in fact I don't mind if I really don't leave till after Halloween..cause I just love seeing those kiddies dressed up in their costumes and attempting to get their stash...singing, "Trick or Treat Smell My Feet...Give Me Somethin' Good To Eat"...(don't cha just love it ) !

Some parents go way out on costumes.. Lordy .. one kid a few years back came up on the porch could hardly walk and next thing I know he became a Neon Sign.. Hahahaha... I should have played,  "Glow little Glow Worm"   It was wild...

Maybe next year I'll make my change in plans for heading South.. this year I have too much going on in Florida soooooo with that I'll push out of here around the 15th...and do a little celebration  on the 16th..cause it's my B day.. Make sure I put a bottle in the frig.. wooo hooo..

Alrighty it's time I meander down the road just a tad...See what next I'm gonna get into..ah but I did manage to get another program installed while on my sabbatical.... "What program you ask "... Trillion..nothing but the best chat setup.. all programs into one..."let the show begin "

 Catch ya later....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment