Thursday, September 16, 2010

My how time passes by.. It's Thursday...Ya kidding ?

My how time passes by...It's Thursday...Ya kidding ?   Yep, it sure is !  I've had nothing but Doctor visits and only 2 more to go.. and of course I'm still connected to Dell.. I do believe I've been reincarnated...I'm in a land of La La ... The computer.. (what is that )  has been still not working right.. and even with my "new" Virus software I'm still under attack..  I called this morning to speak with a "TECH"  from AVG..(new software) and if I want help.. (get this) it will only cost you another 149.99.. a special bargain price.. HOLY CRAPPOLA.. I mean I just keep paying and paying and going no where... Wonder if I can claim this on my TAXES ????

Did watch TV last night.. had too!   Loved that Michael Grimm won AGT.. (America's got talent) and also was bopping back and forth watching  "Big Brother"  Hayden won and even though I kind of wanted Lang ..no biggy both were pretty good players and played the game to the "max"  in a decent way.. They pledged their alliances from the Get Go and told no one.. that's the way to do it...

Now back to ME.. geeez I don't know if I'll see daylight.. but I do plan to get this sucker fixed or it's "BAM, BAM,  BAM"... you do understand that ... I hear them sounds getting louder and louder.. SOON MR DELL...

Hubby is in Boston Mass and will be coming in late tonight.. This ought to be interesting.. He'll tell me how his day went...and then I'll break the news to him regarding the next session with Dell.. I made sure I arranged it for him to be home with me.. (Aren't I wonderful, I mean what is a wife to do.. but share with hubby)..  He'll complain.. but, like the good man he is.. He'll pay me back one day !!!...

Sorry "Charlie" I just can't understand Dell.. (nobody can) and while I have to do the work on the puter he can talk with Dell... LOL  the lucky guy...

Ok, I think I'm about catching up .. is it Oct yet ?   Oh, still haven't heard any word on my Rig... Now that's gonna be another SESSION.... till then... (good song)

Later on down the road

2 comments:

  1. Since you mention Big Brother, I didn’t watch last night’s finale, but I’m disappointed that Hayden won. I was really hoping Enzo would emerge victorious. I thought Enzo was the most entertaining houseguest this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You have that right.. he certainly enjoyed making others do his chores...the "Master Mind" and a true Jersey boy too ! Now I have to sit and wait again for next "Big Brother" gawd I do love those reality shows..well some of them :) Thanks for stopping by too.

    ReplyDelete