Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day... Monday, it surely is !

Labor Day... Monday, it surely is !... Yes, it's a Holiday... amazing how we celebrate "Labor Day"... Now my mind starts to ponder.. is it for all "Mothers"..or was it for the " Working People".. which ever it really was for.. It all boils down to... "Ya gots ta been working your butt off, one way or another " !  :)

OK, so I ran away with it just a little.. this could have been about the boring day I had yesterday.. which by the way didn't turn out to be to boring.. in fact I had to again work my tail off on getting this dang computer back in order.. seems something else was tugging at her sides..(or inners).. So it was a long dump, clean and scream...which ever came first in my vocabulary.

Now as for today... I'm gonna do only what I have too.. Enjoyed the morning brisk air..quite refreshing from the dense air..and boy the Critters were feeling much better.. and that pleases me....and anyone that was around me. :)

My plans are in "Jell0" for today.. we'll see what blows in.. (long as it doesn't blow out ).. and in fact I'll listen to Michael Grimm (blues singer) boy he's really good.. Young lad has a great future.. Hope he wins AGT..I'll watch for sure and yes, cast my vote.  

Watched "Big Brother" have kind of been following that closely.. it's now to the parts I like the best.. "Think or you'll sink "  HA !  Yes, I can get into reality programs if there is a purpose..It's got to be a scheming one.. not the mushy crap.. I love the art of being shrude and motivating others to do your work HA.. yes, I'm into the "Don't believe anything you hear...and only maybe a bit of what you see.."  It's the game of Skill I enjoy.. using your brain not your brawn.. Sure wish I was a lot younger (now) cause I'd love to do some of those games..HA... Think about it.. sometimes ya have to do them in the real world... I mean I've had a few companies I worked for... Lordy, it was a game play .. Political crap.. Now that I hated.. Just do the dang job  who cares about the rest.. but it comes with the turf on those Fortune 500 ..Maybe only a few left ..I bet that game plan has to be horrible.. YIKES>

Brain on a roam.. must start to activate in the house ...What can I not get to involved in ????  Yeah, I think I have a few things I need some attention on... Uh oh.. that urge to travel is coming on strong.. Look out world.. HA..

I'm starting a few projects for my Xmas goodie box.. so I'll work on those today.. and listen to Hubby give me a few lectures .. With his Southern Twang it's always a trip...

Ya' ll have a great Labor Day... Cook some good stuff...

Catch ya later

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment