Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday.. Yeah..

Saturday...Yeah and I'm finally a little bit under control.. well sorta.. You see I still have loads of programs I have to reinstall and find the folders to hopefully put back in my data.. Data, yes, data.. not the Data on Next Generation..although I  could use his help..in fact any one's help would greatly be appreciated.

Today is gonna be a drag of a day...already did the Break fast.. and Lunchie munchie.. and now it's heading down to the .. "is super ready yet"... my stars is that all we do...fix and clean and dust and sweep.. Is it Oct yet ?

Got a chance to log into a few forums that I've enjoyed and made friends and that felt great.. now on to the other goodies..like playing games to amaze the brain.. well actually to keep it active..oh and yes, download that dang speller cause I spell fer crappola..

I haven't loaded my software for my graphics yet.. cause I know I'm gonna be "cryin' in my dreams"  so much of my artist's sketchings ..oh see don't want to think about it... pinch me, it's all a dream.

Well, it is a nice day outside..sure wish I was traveling down them roads to explore new places instead of learning new techniques on not what to do with computers... YIKES

Now I think I'll head back into the other area of the house and be absorbed into the woodwork..so I can just watch things in the happenings instead of being part of it..or maybe the center of it..

Later Gators..

God Bless...

1 comment: