Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tuesday...Half way through..,

Tuesday...Half way through.. I've just got a little caught up...and I can't believe me eyes..No shaking of the screen ...no flashing of lights..it's holding..an occasional warning notice from me trusted AVG..ok, I'll behave..geezzz didn't know that site had any bad thingies..(but they do)..so I'm now treading..almost walkin on water.. HA..yeah sure.. maybe some day ....

I've got a busy schedule for tomorrow. Last of me Doc visits... this time with the GYN.. (the tool man) and then I'm set for another year visitation... and boy did his practice grow. He's in with like 8 other Docs..and try and get through that phone system.....However they do have a quick fix if'n you're gonna have a "BABY"...Oh yeah... you rush to the HOSPITAL or call 911..amazing..hey ?

Seems lately no matter who ya call..even a plumber for gawd's sake.. ya get the trusted menu.. like you were ordering from a  Chinese Restaurant...cept it's not from column 1  :) and ya don't get Won Ton Soup either ! That's how things just gotta be I guess..wonder when I kick the "Almighty Bucket"  if'n I get a choice too..or do I have to push 1 for English...Yeah you know another political issue...HA !

While I'm at political issues.. "how's about saving the light bulb"  yeah you got it.. I mean get this.. Closing a company down that employs like maybe 300 people for the new "Mercury" light bulb that's suppose to be Energy efficient .that have horrible lighting..( need to burn a candle beside it to see) ..and don't forget when the sucker blows out.. you need Waste Management to take it away in a special container...Yeah.. guess you forgot about "Mercury"  ....you know what was in the thermometer when broken ran all over the place.. well same thing.. duh !  Are we clever or what ????? 

Yes, I'm on a band wagon.. and it's gonna take me back to my "Get Away"....They'll be peace in the Valley..maybe.. need to get back up on Twitter..been to quiet lately...but don't count me out yet.. My voice will be heard.. Wonder if I'll get those letters again from the GOV... Should be interesting.. come on "tea party" do your thang..Shock the chit out of them !!!

Ok, I need to be more productive...So, I'll start on another project..been looking through my house here to find some of my old stash.. I enjoy making things...giving them too.. and I can't wait to get decorating.. Having my "Hide Away" painted.. yeppers. Diane and Bob are bored..(they love to keep busy too) and they are my trusted housekeepers.. Diane loves to paint and Bob enjoys doing fixing ups..  So.. they are beaming with excitement..and ready to rip it apart.. and me.. well, I wish I could..but I can't so "Go to it "... I'll enjoy the change...and I gots lots more to keep them busy..

Now heading on in to check and see what my "big boy" has been into..as I've been typing he's been bringing in things to me.. Yep, another buster here.. he keeps me busy.. Zeke has this way of getting my attention when he feels the need.. So, all the things he brought to me I have collected and now it's play the put them away and do the " Freak Dance"... yeah.. Yell, (like he really cares) and then take them out and clean up.. ..Is it Oct yet ?

Catch ya later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment