Saturday, September 18, 2010

Yeah it's Saturday and I'm humming

Yeah it's Saturday and I'm humming along... Yes, my puter is up and running or shall I say, "purring"..  Wooo hooo !   I can't believe it.. but I ain't gonna toot my horn .. not just yet...

Andy ( that's not his real name ) from Dell..which now I'll start calling him  "Handy Andy"  called me back to check on me.. (he must now know me well) and while he was asking his questions... he says,  "hold on please" and then silence... waited and waited (always seems like hours) and finally he comes back and says, "I'm so sorry Ms Barbzeee, we had a little slight interference "..  What ?     "Yes, we had an earthquake...and I had to place you on hold, I do apologize "    Well, you could have rolled me over.. the man apologizes for leaving or what ?... Nope he didn't leave.. he first thought someone was pushing his chair and he turned but realized it was an earthquake.. in New Delhi...OMG... I would have left the building.. sure hope it wasn't a tall building..cause I would have been gasping as I got down the stairs...

I had to say,  "Andy, you mean you stayed in the building, you didn't run out " ?   He must think I'm a real nut job..but no way would have I or could have I stayed in ... my ruby reds would have been clickin' as I passed all that were in my way ...LOL

He was so calm about it too !   Even had a  nice conversation.. like,  "What kind of books do you read,  Who is your favorite Actor and What is the latest movie you seen " ?   I'm telling ya that's pretty dang good... no change in tone .. no huffing or puffing... No..."Let me out of here"... hahahaha... Yeah me and Handy Andy had a great conversation as the Earthquake was doing it's thang !... Dang he's good !!!!

You know some day I'm gonna have to write a book or maybe even suggest a movie about this... I know it would be a best of the best or at least a great Comedy of Errors... :)

So now I'm back in the world of ...."What's happening on the Net".. but I'm a little more skeptical  perhaps .. and that's ok too... Nothing wrong with it... and maybe a few tips on not what I will ever use again.. Now if I only get to figure out this "new"  software and browser... but it will come just like fall.. cept I hope I ain't the one to fall again !

Next will be to install the programs again... and I'll hear from Handy Andy next week.. sure hope his weather is better and no more Shake Rattle and Roll..

On to the next phase.... Kitchen duty... and yes, get the Crock Pot out cause I'm a gonna put it to work.. ah the Stimulus Plan in action.. a Job in the making :)    it sure will make for progress and a smile on a few faces...

A positive Vote .....My Stimulus Plan WORKS !

No comments:

Post a Comment