Saturday, September 25, 2010

Rehabbing Saturday !

Rehabbing Saturday... Not going out the door !.. After my last event I figured the odds are against me.. Do I feel insecure ? Hell no !  Just feel like I'm a "Murphy"  it can and will happen to me ... plain and simple.. My saying has always been, "just go with the flow".. but now I'm gonna start adding.. after those words.. "Flush"  :)

I didn't do to badly last night.. just a bit sore on the right side and kept thinking about how it must have looked hilarious.. I mean.. an ole lady falling off a cart while driving it ????  Pleaseeeeeee !

So today I'm just leaning back and hubby (every time he looks at me ) laughs and shakes his head..Am I dangerous or what.. am I ready for the "Funny Farm"  Nah, I still gots lots more "Great Adventures" to participate in.. So.. full steam ahead ...

We'll watch tonight the last of our Netflix and it's off to the mailbox for the next 3 choices.. I have to say.. these so far were great... and sure helped my aching bones...Oh, yeah there is a slight discoloration in the happenings..should be lookin' real good soon..

I'm not planning tomorrow.. as with me.. I'm not taking any more chances till this week is over... although I have a few things I need to get done..but that's not a big deal as I don't have to leave the house...so the world is safe for now :)

I will have to venture over to Wally World..(oh they have lots of electric scooters wooo hooo ).. and much more room to zoom around too.. oh dear, I just know I'm gonna be laughing.. and watching out big time.. I mean.. not that I'm afraid.. I'm gonna take a looksie and see if they have any extra plastic wheels.. hahahaha.. no sidewalks for a while..

Now I'm gonna surf the net and see if I can find bumper pads.. hahaha.. 


Catch ya later.. wait should that now be.. Catch me I'm falling ????





No comments:

Post a Comment