Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hail To Puterville, It's Now Thursday

Hail to Puterville, It's Now Thursday and Counting...  Yes, my system is some what restored to something.. I'm  kind of lost for tying words.. I mean, I'm still in shock that someone would do such a thing.. "Why " is my first question.. and then "How Friggin Dare Ya" .. .is my next statement.. I guess those of you who have had this experience know how I feel.. After all the years I've dabbled on the Computer and all the programs I've avoided and felt I was protected.. HA !  You got to be joking..

Just imagine if these "Ass Wipes" would put this energy to something worth while.. I mean quite possible we could even have a few Einsteins in the existence.. Hey, they might even find the cure for the common cold..but to just do this crappola to cause misery to others.. Sick  Suckers is all I can say..

Now my time spent has been truly a learning experience on how often I could count to 10 and then some.. and yes, me and the folks in India had a great session.. Shame, it could have been someone in the USA making a living.. but hey, I don't knock it..someone has to make a living somewhere... (is this a political statement ?)  ya betcha bottom butt it is..

While I sat here for days wondering what in the world I had to do and how to stop the invasion.. I felt like I was at war with an unknown enemy....Really was awful.. if only I could meet the SOB face to face.. Am I showing aggression.. you betcha... the Hatred just pours out of you... nothing can change that either.. Do I pray for this soul... Yep, that the SOB rots in HELL... but then again.. think.. Well, he or she made someone a living.. Yes, that part is true.. the other part... They took from  ME, MY FAMILY and Who ever else had their  stakes in it... See, as I try to reason.. I come to the  facts...No matter how safe you think you are.. YOUR NOT...!!!  

So ya got to keep your defense up.. (hey, sound familiar>?)  and make sure you "Trust No One".. goodness what kind of a world do we live in..?????  SUCKS... and to think pretty soon we're gonna let Uncle Sam take better care of us.. OH, I feel them vibes rolling now... Just what we need.. Plug in.. Uncle Sam is gonna take over the Computer and make sure everything you do will be  "Just for YOU"... Gonna get really interesting.. Let's see..

They take care of our Health and Welfare..( another surprise coming) They take care of our Finances (that will come in our Income Tax) and they'll watch over us... No matter where we are or what we plug into...
Gawd it's gonna be so great... I wonder... will we be able to Retire or Expire ??  

Can ya tell what kind of a mood I'm in... It's like this.. "Who do you Trust.."   now that was a game show years ago with Johnny Carson..but now it's become a "Reality"   I just can't wait to see what's the next "Show"..

OK, now it's the bill paying time.. after all this work and  hours adding up.. "Surprise"  you get the "bonus"  ya have to install "new software"... and it's not free !!!... maybe I can get a "job".. Catchin' the next plane to India...

Catch ya later

God Bless US All !

No comments:

Post a Comment