Friday, September 3, 2010

Faithful Friday

Faithful Friday comes in .. and so far so good ...well, hopefully. I seem to have some doubts. "Why" ?  Does it ever not play itself out.. I mean, no matter how I start my day.. seems there's a plan event in the making . This being the start of "Labor Day Weekend" (the name itself means work your butt off woman) and who knows what is in store.  Look so far we have Hurricane Earl to visit... and yes, I might have a few more surprises before the weekends over.

Computer situation looks to have been cleared..well almost.. Still have issues with browser..but then again that's Microsoft.. do I need to say any more ?????  OH, but the "new" virus program.. I have to speak highly of them .. program called " StopZilla"  ... Now I had never heard of them but did a read up.. and from the service I received I was "IMPRESSED"..

First off they actually called me back !!!!  Then the young lady worked on my computer through the "Go to Assist".. I had my coffee and watched her work  through my screen.. and I got my money worth.. I'd say it was a good 3  hours where she moved, ;picked , plotted and then deleted.. put the scan in action .. Took out a lot of  junk stuff that was hidden.. and all I did was "WATCH".. interesting.. it was a first for me.. I mean I've never had the service like this from any company.. Would I recommend them.. Absolutely.. (so far)

Now as for my "critters".. it was a horrible day.. all 4 had the "UP Chucks".. and  me and paper towels were on High Alerts.. oh  Lordy.. it was awful.. I felt so bad for all of them.. I just prayed that  I wouldn't have to make an emergency run to the VETS...

I cooked up some brown rice and chicken..(seems the ole chicken soup comes in handy) and fed them lightly that evening.. those that would eat...and by bed time they were coming around better.. Gave them their meds and a lite treat..and by this morning.. They were in Starving Mode..Don't drop a crumb or it's over with before it hits the ground.. Ah.. I feel better that they are on the road to recovery !

Expecting rain ( Earl) sometime this evening.. although it's looking on the dreary side... Gonna make up a few goodies for the weekend.. nothing much as I'm  in my slump.. exhausted from the messes and stressed from the dang crappola of the puter world...

Oh, and got my "new" cell phone to work.. finally.. all my contacts are now in place..next is to install the program to connect to my computer.. but I'll wait...just to make sure I have no more problems..HA !

Well, I'm gonna start on another project.. (crocheting) for a few gifts.. so that will give me a jump for the up and coming events...and then attempt to finish reading my book... by the way I did tell ya, " I love my Kindle"

So, to all that reads me blog... Have a good weekend..keep dry and enjoy as we only pass this way ONCE !

Catch ya later

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment