Monday, September 27, 2010

Mirror Mirror on the wall....... it's Monday !













Mirror Mirror on the wall.. Please tell me if I'm a gonna fall ? :)  Yes, it's Monday and I'm not taking any chances..See, if we don't learn by our experiences...well, then just go hold your head under water and forget about it !

My plans for today are "Simple"  .. have to make a batch of "Chicken Soup" up for me Critters.. it will give me a 30 day supply...and then I've got a jump start for when we get to Florida.. Yes, a nice break so I can be prepared for the Load and Unload scene. The darling hubby giving orders to which  I have an immediate Senior Moment.. like.. "What did you say" ?  .. of course it's the  "I can hear ya"..or.. "I still don't understand a word you say".. meaning he has this different twang, that only he and others from Mississippi fully understand.. Hey don't knock it.. "It works for me".

Ordered my driver's license on the Internet...but I still have to go get a photo ID...then on to making appointment for the Critters 4, at the Vets.. Get all their records and then they'll be ready to go .. Also have to order a few things from Amazon.com.. (love them) so they will be delivered to the house in Florida.. another less packages that have to be loaded...

My black and blues aren't too bad..but my leg is still a little swollen..Hey, could have been worse...but I still shake my head.. "Only me".. it will make for a great story by the camp fire... and I am hoping this Jan to make it to the "Get Together" in Ocala..  I belong to a really great group of "Women"  (with a few hubbies thrown in) that are Adventurers in their own rights.. Sure wish I could make a lot of those GTG's.. but it's really difficult for me with the Critters.. The Rotties are not really welcomed and it's such a rotten shame .. talk about being discriminated.. The Insurance companies tell the RV Parks.. "They will drop their coverage, if they are allowed in"   bummer and it should be Illegal...Uh oh...do I feel a political statement coming on.. (what cha think)  and very well should be... "How dare anyone have that much power"...Sound familiar.. like our Government lately????  Best take a good looksie..cause it soon will be US... !

Well I best get my butt in gear and get my "stuff" done.. While I'm in a productive mode...:)  Oh !  Did you know that " Laziness"  will soon be declared a "Disease"... that means..(millions and millions) soon Workman's Comp will be paying out the "Ying Yang"... or  " SS Disability"  here we go  ....Oh yeah it's gettin' better and better....

Have a good one !  Catch ya later.. maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment