Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trouble Sum Tuesday

Trouble sum Tuesday.. that's what it is.. I've tried to install a program and it seems it just ain't a gonna make it.. All my data..( I thought I had).. was not there.. and I get a reponse from Tech support to go to.. but guess what the "go to"  is no longer there..  I think what Dell did when they dumped my Windows..they deleted everthing that I needed to  reload programs with it's stored info.. YUCKO.. So  that is not making my day and I've already spent hours trying to find it ...

So before I get really discouraged.. let's move on to another project.. or call it a day.. Think of happy times or maybe watch a cheerful movie... perhaps a good comedy.. (excluding my life story) and then wait till tomorrow to continue on with the last few programs..

Uh oh.. where's the "Oreos"  >?   Now that will make ya smile.. nothing like an Oreo and a glass of milk.. goes down smoothly.. hahaha.. Well, maybe a cup of coffee for dunkin'... Not a bad idea "Ollie"...

My Joe (chinese crested) is not doing good today.. he's just about making it around.. "Lord, please not today"  I hate this part of having to make these decisions....He's not in pain..but really dragging himself.. wants to be near me and I just look in his eyes.. It's not getting better.. I'm coming to the realization that I don't believe Joe will be coming with me to Florida.. gawd this is really horrible.. In the next few days I will make that decision..but I just need a little more time with him... I'm not gonna handle this well at all..

I  just need to be with him..and I know he knows..I'll miss him.. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you're going thru this decision making time with Joe. You'll do the right thing at the right time. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete