Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wishful Wednesday

Wishful Wednesday...and that's all it was...I have not heard from the "Foot Doc's Office". Was I just wishing for quick results ?  Nah, just hoping things would go smoothly without a hitch. Speaking of which Hitch, soon I'll be hitching up again.

Actually hubby will be coming in on the 8th of June and within a few days we'll  be pushing off and heading back to Pa. Hopefully my foot problem will be left behind or I'll be kickin some behind !

I'm not in the greatest spirit although I did watch American Idol and for my 2cents worth .."James, you carried it home"  He most definitely is my pick and he shows his talent each and every week. 

Now I'm watching Survivor as I had recorded it while I watched the other show so in that I'll say..."Nite, Nite"

Keeping my spirits at a good level..(hopefully)  Tomorrow is another day...!

Ring, Ring, Ring...(telephone please)

1 comment: