Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tooty Tuesday

Tooty Tuesday...my oh my am I getting into the swing of the "Nothingness"...yeah, I've been gathering up my medical info for the "Foot Doc"... it gets to be such a pain in the butt each and every time a "new doc" ...same info ..you'd think they'd just pass it on...but if it was like how my info was passed before...I better stop complaining and just print chit out ...!!!!

Good thing I save data and put it in a folder on the puter cause I forgot half the stuff I've had done over the last few (50ish) years...goodness, I even forgot from last week....so along comes my puter data...thank goodness.

I keep saying, "I'm gonna make a special sheet up with what ever ya need for your questions "  HA !...anyway I'm done printing and tomorrow is the big day for the "Big Foot Doc"....wooo hooo...hopes I get no needles...ouch !

Joe seems a little better today but still is not himself. He kind of gets lost in the shuffle but comes to life for feed time...and I wake him to take him out...gonna start looking at a diaper for him too... Reba loves hers, she kind of shows it off and she wait for hers to be put on at bed time...I think it's she likes the attention...:)

Watched the Biggest Loser and Dancin with the stars..flipping back and forth...sorry to see Sugar Ray go as there certainly was a few others that could have left before him... and the other show...well Moses had to leave and boy I hated to see that ...he was doing so good too...I think I even had a few tears on his good byes...

Now it's my goodbyes as I am tired...and over anxious for tomorrow...Oh, I saw the biggest Raccoon tonight as I was watching my humming birds..just before it gets dusk I have a group that shows up for their night cap..and low and behold this big asp Raccoon comes waddling along.. first I thought it was a dawg...but wow..I'd hate to mess with this one...Big as a Dawg and Wide too..what a Waddle...and NO...I ain't a gonna get that one as a pet....I might call him Rocky....hahaha...You know Rocky the Raccoon..:)

God Bless and Good Night !

No comments:

Post a Comment