Thursday, April 21, 2011

I've been MIA...and it's Thursday night

I've been MIA (Missing in Action) and it's Thursday night...and still not right ...sucks !

I've been under the weather sort a speak ...more like sick as a DAWG..but I'm limping in (hanging could be my next choice)  Nothing went right and I did go and find a pair of sneakers..Had to get with Velcro straps as I can't bend knees to tie anything.

It was the worst day as I came home sicker than (YES) a DAWG and nothing helped me other than hangin my head over the good ole bowl..and we know which bowl I'm referring too ..(flush)

Today I felt somewhat better and called the Foot Doc up and I'll be going in tomorrow for the inserts..however, let me tell ya the sneaks ain't a helpin'...my foot is really aching.

I made up my mind I'll try the inserts for one (1) week and then it's get me in that machine and scan the dang foot...even though I dislike (hate it) that tunnel (ain't no love loss)...but that's what I'm gonna do...cause something else is going on..

Told hubby tonight, "I was just so bummed out and if it ain't better than break the dang thing and cast it  at least it will get better and I'll be able to walk"...He knows me so well...I'm at my last straw...and it ain't gettin' any better... I'm getting angry and just can't do anything...Sucks big time..

Ya know I hate a bitchin' but it's my only outlet before I go bonkers...where's that hammer ??????

Weather here has been on the warm side and the Critters have been really great but me...well I could just fly away...far, far, far away cepting I got an injured foot...can't land well..

Lizzie, thanks so much for thinking of me and please keep them prayers coming cause I sure do need em...Glad to read your daughter's surgery went well too...

Ok, I need to put the pillow over my head...and take a deep breath...watching TV hasn't helped...I'm getting so I can sing all the dumb asp commercials...Lord help this brain cause I'm just a big asp complaint...better hide...or say NITE< NITE>>>>

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Zee so sorry to hear you have been sick on top of the foot garbage going on. I do hope you get some answers and relief soon.

    ReplyDelete