Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Wicked, Wicked Wednesday

A Wicked, Wicked Wednesday...and it truly was !  My day started off pretty much the same..feeding the "live stock" and then the routine of the house with one except ...this morning I was picking up Diane to have a meeting regarding problems she had with our realtor...surprise .. her hubby Bob came along too... So off we go in my car and all of a sudden my car starts acting up..now this is a first, I've not had problems with it at all..

So I click on OnStar and have them do a quickie diagnostic (which they are great for) and the proceed to tell me a few things happening and get the car to the service center .

They then restart the car for me and off we all go to the meeting.. That's another story... any way out we come and get in the car ...ta daaaa..it starts but shuts off right away.. I did this several times...seems like it's just not getting any gas to the carburetor..ok call On Star again and they connect me with the service center and then with Road Side Service assist...

Now rather than go in to the details of all that happened...other than I had my car towed to the Service Center and we went back to the house and waited for the "Call"...and low and behold the call came in..

First thing I heard Paul say,  "You've got a rodent problem"  HUH ?  "Yes ma'am"  I took a deep breath and then listened to the horror story... "  "The rodent or rodents ate the Harness wires and control box and even the container that holds the fluids for the windshield washer... and we're not done yet with exploring"..

Are you gasping yet ?  Well as I slid to the floor with my jaw I couldn't catch my breath... was this really happening too me ?   Oh yeah !   and the best of it all.... I thought I was being kind and caring God's little creatures... They weren't bothering my bird feeders as I was feeding those darling angels which must be the devil in disguise...cause the next thing was the cost factor... I mean just a little under 500 yes, 500 dollars ...

I'm so upset and disappointed and depressed..what I so enjoyed has become a night mare and it's all mine...because I so enjoyed these darlings and watching all the different birds ..I felt I was in a little bit of Heaven...that has now become my HELL...

So I'm sick tonight with feeling sorry for myself and wanting to eliminated those darling devils...however, now my birds must also be done too.. I will take down the bird feeders...rake up all the seeds..throw out all the other goodies that I'd bought and then there will be just the Humming birds...hopefully.

I so enjoyed just leaning back in my chair watching nature out my window...but I guess it's not meant to be...It truly was one of my pleasures that I had come to cherish... something that meant satisfaction over caring..

For me it puts another damper on life.. being here with just my critters and no family has been hard ..but these little things I added filled some what of that void in my life..

You ask, "Is there a Hell"...my answer to you is... "Yes" !   "Right here on earth"...it is what it is...

Tomorrow will be gloomy, but again I shall get through it and perhaps I'll find some other joyful thing...Who knows...but one thing is sure..Pain never stops.

My foot still aches but my heart aches more...

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes it seems like the world (read Devil) hits you from all sides, but God has overcome the world, and you will too. Your faith will carry you through and know that others are praying for you. If there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zeee, my heart is aching for you and all that you are going through. Wish there was something I could do to alleviate your suffering. Just know that it all happens for a reason even if we dont understand what that reason is. Eventually it will make sense. I'm sending white healing light and prayers your way. Hang tough lady.

    ReplyDelete