Friday, April 8, 2011

Thursday passed and Friday was a little better

Thursday passed and Friday was a little better... I couldn't post yesterday..my heart was feeling a little heavy. Especially as the critters flew in and searched for their goodies...Yes, they even looked in my window and at one point they even checked out my golf cart.. I heard them chirping away and boy I wished I could just crawl in a hole.

Couldn't really believe how it was affecting me...really I mean little birds ?  What is in the world..but most of you that have followed me kind of understood..it was a touch of something so neat. Away from all the crappola and watching nature. How each species had their own little nitch in dealing with their mates and predators.

I felt like some days I was watching "National Geographics" right in my front yard, right through my windows. Also being able to go out in the yard and as I approached the feeders the birds were so comfortable with me they didn't fly away..

Even the Red Bellied Woodpeckers brought their little ones to the feeders to  (now I know you'll think I'm whacko) show me ..Proud Momma and Poppa...Yes, I done became Ms Doolittle...or it sure felt like it.

Today one of the tamer squirrels came up to me as I was sitting on my Grape Mobile..and like the look I got..."What's going on" ?... I had this talk...with this little guy and I'm smiling but I think he might have understood...NO MORE FOOD...He was surely talkin at me... they kind of bark like noise...but  I did feel sad..cause I still think it was their sorry asp cousins that did the dirty deed...

Ok, so I'm a softy..Wow...but only with animals so don't get to confused... I've always been that way...I get along more with critters than I do people..seems people always take me wrong and think I'm  out to prove something..but little do they know...I only have to prove things to myself.

Hence I'm sort of a loner..I just learned that is the best for me... I have a habit of treating people like I like to be treated...sort of how I was taught and I try to please ..but hey, I'm alright with that...but I'm not alright with losing critters...that part sucks !

Thursday I was just not me and I felt my thoughts would sound worse and best to just let the pain slide through and out...I'm getting their cept when I see a few fly up and look for me.. I wanna run out..and maybe they'll like Pasta..HA !

Tomorrow is a heavy day for me...clean up my messes and attempt to do catch up again...Gawd I can tell I'm not a domestic queen...Lordy I'd work all kinds of hours much easier...

Looking over at the bed and it's got a few critters in it and I'll have to make some room...big bed and no room...shaking head here..

Good Night and Sweet Dreams !

Paulette and Lizzie thanks so much for your kind words they mean a lot too me... I'll be catching up with you all soon... God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Zee so sorry to hear about your troubles..both with your foot and with the outside critters. I know what you mean about how cute they are but boy can they do some damage. Hopefully the car guys will get your car running real good and you won't have any more problems.

    About your foot...I would call the doctor's office every day and see if they have any cancellations. They just might get tired of your daily calls and get you in sooner.

    Hope you are able to sleep well tonight.

    ReplyDelete