Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday went some what

Saturday went some what strangely. Why would it be any different for me...Started with ending of a Friday ...my car came home and the whopper of a bill had a slight increase...679.63...you are reading right.  The gas tank problem wasn't the sensor ...it was the wires to it. Of course it had teeth gnawing at it...wonderful. They had to drain the gas tank and then drop it and  Ho, Ho, Ho...it was critter damage again.

This will go down in history I'm sure and before the weeks out I'll hear more critters stories...I'm sure ...but I do have another event in the happening...Ready??????

I have a Yellow Belly Sap Sucker...(that's a mouth full ) that is charging my windows in full attack mode...off and on all day it comes on full charge and hits the windows and just keeps pecking...Now at first I thought it was a misguide flight in motion...but no, it's a full attack...I fully understand the term "Bird Brain"...it's wild and my crew inside is at full attention each time the bugger comes in...Ya think he'd get tired or maybe a bent beak..however I know he goes home dizzy !

My day today was just a lean back and hobble to and fro with the critters and watch the hummers as I put out a fresh batch of syrup...and they were busy too...

I'm getting close to count down on my foot and I can't wait...by the time I get in I won't know what part of my foot hurts. I'll be in over drive and my mouth will be flapping big time..or maybe I'll just scream !!!!

It's hard to do anything around the house as I have to really pace myself and very difficult to move furniture ...I could have Zeke do a few things..HA ..he and Abby move furniture when they are in their chase mode....

Tomorrow Diane and Bob are picking up Owl statues to place in my yard...I only have a few squirrels that won't give up just yet..in fact they are my tame ones...shame cause they would wait for me to come out with the food and as I placed it down they'd come over almost close enough for me to touch them...but now I have a water hose in full blast...I'm sure I can hear their lingo as I splash them...%&#*@.  oh yeah !

It's that time that I fall out and pray I have no night mares of chewing...strange how that keeps on my mind...I'm a "Murphy"...it seems to always come my way...

So with that I'll say "Good Night and Sweet Dreams"   


God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Wish you would get yourself to the ER with your foot, Barbzee. It's not good to delay so long in getting it checked. I know the ER is a "pain," but it can't be worse than the pain you're already in.

    Whew hope you can keep the squirrels away from your car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Liz...it is probably time to take some drastic measures and go to the ER....if you are fighting an infection you don't want to let it get worse.

    Talking about "screaming" you might want to read my post at www.alirest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete