Thursday, April 28, 2011

Me Oh My Oh..What a Thursday

Me Oh My Oh ...What a Thursday....Holy Hannah, I'll say !... I heard from the Foot Doc's office and the "Nurse" was a winner ... She just said, "We got pre certification and your MRI is scheduled for tomorrow at 4PM"  just like that... well, I can't do the late hour and I had told her before hand.."Please make it for early morning".

Did she even bother to listen????? then she tells me..."Well, you just call and make your own appointment then if they will change it "  ... Oh, you are so kind...so I called and I get the story..."  Only appointment we have open is for next week then ...ON WEDNESDAY...

I just simple say, "Well, I'll call another place and see if I can get in earlier than that"...so I did and I did get an earlier appointment...like 7:30am tomorrow.,,,,Whooopie..

So I call back the "Nurse" at the Foot Doc's office and she proceeds to read me the riot act and tells me..."I can't go anywhere else "... WHAT?????... I ask her .."WHY" ?  simple right...NOT...She gets (pissy) crappy with me and tells me, "My insurance won't allow me"... Now I have to stop her right in her place and explain....I"m self insured and I don't have a problem with where I go for an MRI and I can get it done closer and tomorrow...

This nurse goes into "Attack Mode"...and I don't have to explain that I "Lost It"... I hung up after telling her where to go and to stick it where the sun don't shine... My foot may hurt for the rest of my life ...but for sure I won't eat crap from any one !!!

I brew and call my insurance company and before I'm done my Agent says, "Hang on Zeee"..(yes they know me well ) and she calls up the Foot Doc's office and proceeds to read them the "" OH NO YOU DON'T....Yep, seems that a lot of these so called Docs are in the ...kick back ..you are reading this right... They only have you go to their place and get a kick back ...

It was not a easy day as my phone never stopped and I can only imagine when this is all over the headaches some of us are gonna have...HA !  ONE thing certain... I am going to where I wanted to go...and I hope I opened a few more eyes to not putting up with Chit Heads...

My MRI is set up now for Monday...only because of the crap that happened I missed the early appointment. I could have went tonight at 8pm but that is just too late for me...

Next will be the episode with the Foot Doc... I know you'll all be waiting to hear about it...but I did ask the place I'm going to if they knew a Podiatrist...just in case :)

I'm wiped and I hear Thunder...and I'm praying for all those people that got hit with these mean tornadoes...they are so scary...God help them all..

Stay tuned I'm sure it's gonna get hairy...

God Bless and Stay Safe...

1 comment:

  1. First off, thanks for the Easter card...it made me smile big!!!

    I am so proud of you for not taking her crap!!! And I think that Doc needs a talking to too!! I do hope all gets worked out well and that your foot can get on the mend. looking forward to hearing the next chapter in this saga.

    Hope you are resting well tonight.

    ReplyDelete