Saturday, April 2, 2011

Limping around on a Saturday

Limping around on a Saturday...was a bit different but I should know better...things are always different with me.   Made a pot of Collard Greens and a pot of Purple Hull peas and whipped up a pan of cornbread.  I thought I'd better make a few things up while I can...as always good reheating things.

Downloading the data for the Foot Doc..love this click on my link and fill out the forms...Hey works for me, this way when I get there I just sit and wait my turn...HA...always a wait too.

Most of the day I just had my foot up and watched the birds and a few movies...nothing more I'm able to do as my foot is now at the last stage of dealing with the throbbing...Yikes, I've thought about whacking it a few times then at least I could understand the pain...I'm ready can ya tell..

Called hubby and told him that if I need surgery he'll have to fly down so I can get home as I'm not able to have it done here with my Critters...not too many people want to be near the big ones...shame as mine really do listen but that's ok as I'd rather be home just in case.

However, if it's just meds to take...I'll deal with it..one way or another. Seems like I'm use to having to fin for myself anyway...Makes Us Women Stronger :)

I'm a needing to put my foot on a cool pack and then fall out for the morning adventure I've got so much to do and some how I'll get it done.

Today was a gem of a day.. I mean the sky was clear and the critters just leaned back and watched along with me...the greens had the house smelling great too...gawd they are good...Hubby did say, "more of him would rub off on me"  guess he was right !

God Bless and Sweet dreams all !

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you are having problems...I have not been reading blogs, posting blogs only just keeping up with emails since I got sick 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still am having some pain in my side but doing a little better so thought I would drop in..so glad I did. I hope you don't need surgery. I will say a prayer for you.

    ReplyDelete