Saturday, April 16, 2011

The real deal Saturday

The real deal Saturday !... See how bad I was I had to go back and wonder why I thought it was Saturday...Pain does those things to ya...like you lost your mind and day too...Well, that was that and today I got up limping into the living room at 2:30am...I could not sleep so I grabbed my blankie in my favorite chair along with me Critters 4 and tried to put my foot up and sleep a little more...NO LUCK.. I was back up and thought well what can I do with my foot now...low and behold it came to me...(sledge hammer)  there was hubby's sneakers...in the corner where he left them and they were look at me and calling my name.

I got up and went over ..yes they are heavy and have some good support ...however, they are canoes...so I took a pair of socks and stuffed the toe area and carefully slid my foot, good one first and then my bad one in and pulled the ties up tight and attempted to walk with them.. well, it worked for the morning ..letting the critters out and I wore them all day...heavy they is but they let me walk a little...ankle still aching up along with the bottom of my foot...but not as bad as not having anything on them..

All day I had them heavy boats on until now..I just took them off and felt I let the weight of the world off...wow how can any one walk around all day without being leg or foot tired...we'll see cause I'll get up and put them boats back on.

A little pain in the foot but I'm not as bad as yesterday...I did cook up critter food today so that was a "Have too"...and cleaned up my mess and had some dinner that I had cooked a few days ago...ain't a good brownie..cause I needed that one or maybe was it two...dunno...but it was good with a cold glass of milk...(need the calcium for the foots)

I'm tired and need to attempt to get a full night sleep...have lost quite a few since all this nonsense has been going on...so it's toodles till tomorrow and we'll see what that brings..

Lizzie...no shots Doc says, "I'll do more damage walking around feeling no pain till I get them shoes and inserts..

Ali, I'm trying really hard not to do much ...but there's only so much I can get away with...

God Bless and thanks so much for thinkin' of me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment