Sunday, April 17, 2011

Palm Sunday

Palm Sunday...today was a very quiet day...I just leaned back and did only what I had to...Like made a pan of "Brownies"...that's always good for the soul or sole...take your choice.

I am still wearing hubby's sneakers and although they are on the big size I have them stuffed..it does help a little with me walking...I still have that feeling like a big lump under my foot...and I'm so anxious to get them shoes and inserts...cause I feel helpless and I ain't in Seatle

Boy am I ever gonna play catch up after this...might even just order a dumpster LOL... or a huge vacuum hose...cause I need more that HELP

It's that time I crawl in bed and plan my day to get out after Critter feeding and then for the hall to the mall...ouch..sure hope it's user friendly

Hope all of you have a good day and made the time for good thoughts and thanked the Lord for all .

God Bless all those victims in these horrible tornados...gawd it's just so sad...Mother nature is one you just can't mess with...

1 comment:

  1. How are you Barbzee? It's Thursday ya know. Anyway thinking of you today and said a little prayer too.

    ReplyDelete