Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday....



Easter Sunday and a "looksie" at Betsy's Easter Tree (bush) ...our Easter Bunny came out wee hours to place each egg on the tree...and I caught him too !...Yes, Clancy did a good job surprising Betsy and gave me a treat too.

                                Thank You, Clancy !

I get to glance over and look at these egg...and I am wondering when those darling dare devils (squirrels) come and go into attack mode and play with all those bobbling eggs...but it's sure pretty :)

My day was quiet and so was my "foot"  yes, I done kicked off my shoes and am only in socks and my foot feels much better...I still have pain but it ain't a knocking my socks off ...HA !

I most definitely will be calling on Tuesday to get that appointment for the MRI...but until then ..its socks,socks and socks or is it "Sock it to me"..!

Hope you all had a wonderful  Easter and not too much goodies...

Vicki, you are so right...I should have given that mean ole Doc a good swift kick in the butt...Ha  Ha Ha..that made my day too..:)

Good night and God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment