Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tootin' Tuesday

Tootin' Tuesday and I wasn't tootin' me horn !... I did my thang and called that "Foot Doc" Office and like usual...Who was I and what was it about ????? OMG...am I in for another winner or what ?

I told the Nurse..(hoping it's that the same one) that the insert wasn't workin and that I was now walking in my socks only...and still have problems...Her comments was, "Now what am I wanting"...????????  Yes, I can feel this uncertain feeling..I mean did that "Good Doc" not leave word that I might be calling ?????

I did my explanation again and she said " I'll have to wait for the Doctor and then I'll call you back"...by the way... I still haven't heard ..oh and she did tell me that in order to get my MRI she would have to get a pre certification...Like I didn't know that ??????

So my foot still aches and my story continues....What can  I say ????


I did a few things today ...not too much as I can't really stand on my foot long but I made my list and crossed off just a couple of things...Now it's on till tomorrow...and wonder.  Should I guess when I'll get my call back...dunno .
Don't even want to go there...maybe I'll hear tomorrow...Oh yeah !

I'll tuck in now as my brain is wondering and if my foot was better  I would be too..

Good night and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment