Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday, Sunday !

Sunday, Sunday !  Alas the end (or) the beginning of the week...Which ever makes ya happy :)..For me it's the start of another adventure and that can always be surprising.

Finished the posting of the Foot Doc's requirements and it amazes me that I have to list all my surgeries...now why can't they just be forwarded on from the other doctor..guess that would be too simple and why would anyone want to make it simple...?????

My day wasn't to bad, I mean I just took it easy as I wasn't able to put much weight on the foot...so I took advantage of my situation...in other words I done become lazy ...no other way to put it...but sure felt good.

Yeah I movied out...this seems to becoming a habit. Ouch when I go to move so that means I need to pick my butt up and start moving or I'll become the slug of the house...OH NO !!!!

Tomorrow I'll call this foot doc and see if any cancellations...maybe I'll have my friend call she's good at moaning and boy can she belly ache...I'd give in just listening to her in fact I might even hang up...but wait I need to get in so I best put on my "Oscar" yeah I can do it...(I hope)

Any way that's about it...Oh Ali, I'm so sorry to read you've not been feeling well...I too haven't been following blogs as I'm barely getting my act together too...So, I'll keep you in my prayers too !

Good Night all and wish me luck ..God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment