Friday, April 22, 2011

It was Friday and the Best was yet to come

It was Friday and the Best was yet to come !... I say that now but this morning it was a whole new ball game..maybe more like a unbelievable story to be told.

Got up and did my thang...Critters weren't happy but they got fed and then I had to do the disappearing act from my darling Joe...He gets so upset now if he even senses I'm going some where...

And some where I went...to the Foot Doc's office to get those inserts installed ...HA !   I thought this was gonna be a simple procedure...(is anything ever simple for me NOT)...and I was so wanting to get some relief I would have climb Mt Everest...(well maybe not now anyway..)

I had called on Thursday to make sure that the office would be open and I had explained that I was coming in just for the inserts..the lady on the phone said..."NO PROBLEM"..(getting a clue here>?) so I was just anxious as my new sneakers...were not working out in fact my foot hurt worse with them on...Ok...so these inserts will do the trick ...??????

Now I show up and the Foot Doc's office and  I go to the window and told the lady I was here to get the inserts..and she went off and had to check my file first then asked "What size shoe"?....I replied and she told me to go sit down and the nurse would be out for me shortly.....So I goes and sits down and am just a hoping this is gonna be the thing that does the trick .....

Out comes the nurse and we walk..as I limp, to another room and then she turns to me and says.."Now what am I suppose to do"?....Oh boy, she's asking me like I know...HA !....

I'm not sure I tell her and she goes and puts up my chart and reads and picks up this box which holds a pair of inserts and then turns to me and again says, "Now I'm not sure what the Doc wants me to cut...and looking at this here it says " Around the 4th ...something something (I didn't understand her) and I'm not sure how I'm to cut this"... Hmmmm if she don't know why am I seeing her... She then says, "I'll have to ask the Doc or could you come back on Tuesday.."?...... I replied quickly.. "Nope, I am in a lot of pain and I'm about ready to ask the Doc to send me for an MRI ..."    she leaves the room and then comes back in and says, "Doc is with a patient so I'll have to wait to see what he wants me to do"....Ok..I can sit and wait with my foot aching...

Next thing I know the Doc comes into the room and starts telling me off...HELLO>..I can't believe I'm hearing him tell me that who do I think I am not listening to what he told me and I don't have an appointment and he has 22 patients...HOLY CHIT.... I don't remember exactly now how I came to jumping up but I do remember hearing my voice..."What the hell are you talking about, I followed your instructions and I didn't call you in here"...next thing I know he's telling me how he has no problem asking me to leave and my reply was..." Well as I'm leaving make sure I have my Xrays and File cause I can find another Doctor".... Now I'm still crazed and with having pain I could have easily went for the jugular...however some where in this mist of verbal debate we calmed down and he was then cutting these inserts and putting them in my shoes.... Don't even know how we calmed down but it was rather loud cause I saw a few nurses check us out...

I still can't believe it and I'm sure he can't either..but I don't know who pushed his buttons but it wasn't me and he also found out I was no slouch. I don't care who it is if you come at someone for no reason...and then I thought "I wonder what that dumb asp nurse said to him"?...

Maybe he also realized I didn't create that monster but boy what a short fuse this Doc has...and just to think before I got into this office several people in the waiting room were telling me how wonderful he was...HUH...could have fulled me... but maybe he is a good Doc but what a Chit HEAD..

He also saw that I was in a lot of pain and then told me "if by Tuesday you still have pain call the office and I'll set up and MRI....and on the way out to the desk he came over and shook my hand...mmmm Doc you is sure lucky cause I wanted to kick you with my good foot.. right in the butt for being such a Chit HEAD...

Now see I can't even go and get help...something always goes a muck...and with the inserts my foot is killing me..so you all know I'll be getting an MRI and looking just in case for another Foot Doc no matter how good he is..!

Good night and it has to be a nightmare ..wake up Zeee....

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for your experience with that Doc. And that your foot is still hurting so bad. I sure hope the MRI can pinpoint what is going on and that you can get on the mend.

    Hope you have a great Easter.

    ReplyDelete