Monday, April 11, 2011

Sunday went by smoothly but Monday

Sunday went by smoothly but Monday did me in !  Well, not just me but poor Joey...it was a bad day for us both.  He apparently had an on set that was triggered by the heat...It was only 91 today...Now I don't let my critters stay out but with the heat and Joey's age and condition it didn't take much to cause him some difficulty.

I did all my laundry on Sunday as I tried my best to keep off my foot ...and at times it was just not easy. However, the laundry is done and so was I !..The critters enjoyed most of Sunday as we went in and out all day long..(yes I had lots and lots of laundry) by the end of the day we were to pooped to pop..even fell asleep watching what ever movie was playing.

Come this morning I had some great plans...Bob and Diane came over and put in the owls in the yard..and these owl's heads move. As the wind blows they turn..they look real. Best laugh of the day.....The one squirrel I call Oscar, wasn't afraid in fact he went up to the pole the one owl was sitting on and I could see Oscar flicking his tail and making a funny sound..but moving slowly...I bet it won't be long and Oscar would have attacked....but I started laughing and he took off.

As for my Joey, he's holding his own...towards this evening he seemed to be perking up a bit...but I can tell he's lost a lot of his sparkle...I sure hope tonight will be much better for him as he's in bed and I'm about ready to crawl in too ..

Lizzie and Ali, I had Xrays taken of my foot and from what the other Doc said, "I have arthritis and bone spurs"....lucky me and I'm going to this Podiatrist to see if the spurs are to be removed and what to do about what is happening with my foot...Other wise, if I hadn't had this already Xrayed I'd be sitting still in the ER with a number on me...waiting for someone to help  LOL...

Ok, now I'm gonna do the fall out and crawl in bed and hug on Joey and pray that what ever is gonna be would happen when he's sleeping...

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment