Thursday, April 14, 2011

OUching Thursday

Ouching Thursday...and I have to go get my shoes..so I'm ouching around till I can..Have to head over to Foot Locker store that I can buy a good pair of running (where am I running to ????) I can barely walk this ought to be good.. Hope I can find some that don't have to have strings... Ya know I can't bend my knees to tie anything...so yes I'm complaining..what else can I do..

Then after I get my feets I gots ta get them inserts...and as I told this Doc ..."Ya better hope this works cause I surely can bitch.."  (have had lots and lots of practice)  but I really am anxious to get this done so I can at least be more attive..this really does suck being so limited and the work is pile ling up...

Did my ordering on line for the Critters good ole Amazon is great and "Free shipping too"...alright and don't even have to go out and fight the traffic..HA...unfortunately most of the things I get for my Critters are not local ...so here comes UPS... not bad...at least I keep people working :)

Made some brownies today...haven't done that in a long long time and I can not tell a fib...well almost that is... I had 2..only 2...the rest I'll divy (new word) out through out the week for "Pain and Suffering"... they are health as I added Walnuts and that's Omega 3  big time  hahahaha...

Tomorrow I've got to cook up Critter food again...seems like I just did this..but it was for the Big ones..now this is for the Little ones... and I get about 25 days when I do theirs...it keeps me busy and that's a good thing cause when I ain't...I get into trouble "Big Time"...

Getting ready to fall out again...and have a few more things to finish up on and then it's over and out and on to another day....

Lori... Wishing you a Happy Birthday too...check your email.. I didn't forget...

God Bless and Sleep Well all !

No comments:

Post a Comment